#7 Top Mexican Museums
Mexico is a rainbow of travel experiences. You wonder why?! Let’s get started with some cultural sites:
- National Museum of Antropology in Mexico City
- Antropology Museum of Veracruz in Jalapa City, Veracruz State
- Museo Cuauhnahuac in Cuernavaca, Morelos State)
- Gran Museo del Mundo Maya in Mérida, Yucatán State
- National Museum of Art in Mexico City
- La Venta Park in Villahermosa, Tabasco State
- Virreinato Museum in Tepozotlán, Mexico State
#7 Mexican destinations for golf resorts
- Los Cabos Corridor
- Riviera Maya in Mayakobá
- CostAlegre & Careyes
- Riviera Nayarit in Punta Mita
- Mexico City, Polanco
- Zihuatanejo at Playa la Ropa
- Puerto Vallarta in the South area
#7 Colonial Luxury Mexican Hotels
- Hotel Museo Palacio de San Agustín
- Quinta Real Zacatecas
- Rosewood San Miguel de Allende
- Belmond Casa de Sierra Nevada
- Hotel Matilda
- Palacio Borghese
- Quinta Real Oaxaca
#3 Nature lovers options
- Xcaret Nature Park offers greatest spectacles of nature.You can also watch the conservation are with different species.
- Dolphin Discovery is another water and nature lovers located in Isla Mujeres, Cancun. You will be able to swim with dolphins at various programs or get around the ecological area and do activities such as snorkeling and kayaking. Is a world of aventure where you can go and really enjoy.
Save time and money! Book online!
- Enjoy Michoacan and be amazed with fantastic scenarios such as waterfalls and wildlife.
Info: Please, kindly visit http://www.dolphindiscovery.com/cancun-islamujeres/
La riqueza de la tierra mexicana se exhibe con todo su esplendor en estos mercados llenos de colores, aromas y sabores.
4 mercados de México para disfrutar con los cinco sentidos National Geographic Espana
Follow, like and share!And if by chance you’re interested in Peru visit A land of hidden treasures!
Take the best of live! Travel !!